Friday, April 30, 2010

The beginning of the end

4/30/10 12:00PM
Uganda; day 122

The teams arrival is just around the corner! I’m so excited they’re almost here, not only because it will be awesome to have some company from home but because of all the ministry opportunity’s we will have while they’re here. We’re going to be able to work with a couple different churches, doing a vacation bible school at one, and helping with a youth conference at Calvary Chapel, which I’m totally looking forward to. There’s also a chance we might be able to do some ministering in one of the villages, and of course we’ll be working at the home. I’m so ready to be busy doing God’s work!

For those of you that aren’t aware we’re in our last month here. We leave for Seattle in 28 days. I think this month will be a great ending to our trip, and I’m so going to enjoy spending time with my family in WA when we leave. What comes after that, only God knows . . . I sure hope He fills us in soon.

-Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment